Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Sugar Land area - Days 35-43

Each day I took Suzanne over to visit her mom as I used her Wi-Fi to work online. There were a few things that she wanted me to see about fixing, and there are only a few left for after we got back from visiting my parents. The one I'm most proud of is getting her deep freezer working again...

We tried to not get in the way of Greg & Marika's routine. We want to be those guests that they want to invite back. I hope we didn't get in their way too much.

We took Suzanne's mother down to visit her uncle George in Taylor Lake Village (near NASA's JSC). During the early Space Shuttle days I made that trip a LOT. We provided the "pool feed" for the networks with our transportable (C-Band) uplink for several years, until we installed a point-to-point microwave link back to our teleport.

The rest of the time the drives were pretty short, just around Sugarland. I did go to my favorite BBQ joint in Bellaire, Blood Brother's BBQ.

The drive during days 35-43 around Sugar Land and the surrounding area:


Around the Sugar Land Area: 246.5 Miles, 95.4 kWh consumed = 387 Wh/mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment