Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Sugar Land - Days 28-30

Each day I took Suzanne over to visit with her mom as I went online to work. There were a few things that she wanted me to see about fixing, and there are only a few left for after we visit my parents. We tried to not get in the way of Greg & Marika's routine. We want to be those guests that they want to invite back.

The drive during days 28-30 around Sugar Land:



I'm not showing the drives and charges detail here since I don't want to expose exactly where their houses are. The first charge was at 120V from a regular wall outlet, but Greg & I realized that I could tap off one of his 240V pool breakers so I went to Home Depot and got a box and an outlet (6-20R). This increased the chare rate by more than 3 times! Now, I could charge at 240V*16A (3.8 kW) versus 118V*10A (1.2 kW). This allowed me to charge overnight and move my car so I wouldn't be blocking anyone in...

Here is the charges graph. You can see the rate of charge by the upward slope of the line. You can tell which is at 1.2 kW and which is at 3.8 kW.


Total: 4933.6 Miles, 1743.4 kWh consumed = 353 Wh/mile.
Around Sugar Land: 51.4 Miles, 17.9 kWh consumed = 348 Wh/mile.  





No comments:

Post a Comment