Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Northwest Bound - Day 31

The drive my parent's house in Georgetown, TX was uneventful. There was some construction on I-10 that we avoided by taking I69 farther out of town and getting on TX-71 south of Columbus. We could have just charged in Columbus, but Suzanne wanted to stop at the Bucees at Bastrop (and they have newly installed, 250 kW, superchargers there). So we just put on enough charge to get to Bastrop. I figured she would want to wander around and we would end up with more than enough charge to finish the trip. .

I had left a "dryer splitter" cable at my parent's house last year and it gives me 242V*24A (5.8 kW) of charging! Almost like at home...

The whole trip so far:


Total: 5,128.5 Miles, 87:51 driving, 1822.2 kWh consumed = 355 Wh/mile
Today: 195.0 Miles, 3:04 driving, 78.8 kWh consumed = 404 Wh/mile. 



Here is the detailed data:


No comments:

Post a Comment