Thursday, November 17, 2022

East Bound - Day 4

Today we drove to Meridian Mississippi, which was 550 miles. More than the day before, but less than the first two days. This will be a shorter than usual entry, it's late and I'm tired... 

When we got to the hotel the heater wasn't working in the room, so they had to move us. We grabbed a bite to eat and a cocktail and then, once Suzanne was in the new room, I went to charge up the car to be ready for the trip. When I came back to the parking garage, I noticed that there was a EV charging station right there... So I could have just parked in the garage and not gone to the superchargers. Now I know.

The whole trip so far:


Total: 2,266 Miles, 827.9 kWh consumed = 365 Wh/mile
Today: 549.4 Miles, 8:53 driving, 201.7 kWh consumed = 367 Wh/mile. 


Here is the detailed data:



No comments:

Post a Comment