Saturday, November 20, 2021

2021 East Bound - Day 3

 Now this is what a "regular" day of travel looks like:

Sleep, then a series of drives and charges to the destination.

When I set this up the first time, I was shooting for about 650 miles a day. After I realized that the last day would be broken up by visiting my childhood friend in Auburn, I moved the stops around so that the drives got shorter as the trip went on. This makes Suzanne happy too, as after the third day she's starting to get a little tired of the driving. This leg, from Tucumcari, NM to Denton, TX is 2/3 the length of the first two days. Tomorrow is a short day tomorrow too.

I'm not sure whether y'all would rather see the data graphically, or in words - like the first day. So here's what it looks like graphically:


I like the graphic view myself, and it's a lot easier to put together.

Here's today's map:

Here's the map of the trip so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment